Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE HEALTH CARE JOURNEY: ALMOST DONE

Did you know that me and my co-workers only have approximately 2 weeks until the entire program shuts down for a while? It came as a shock to me as well, but to be honest this has to have been one of the most challenging predicaments that I have ever taken part in. Then again I never expected it to be easy at all, before this particular program I did not know very much information about health care. For example, there is a health insurance crisis going on in America until now. There are people who receive health insurance through their job and now more and more businesses are starting to not offer health insurance to their employees, which leaves the employees left uninsured. Here's another interesting thing about the health care field, more job opportunities are opening up around America. I will keep you up to date on these last two weeks that are winding down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment